Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Seattle Aquarium

Today we went to Seattle Aquarium with the Kidd's. We had a great time. It had been quite a few years since we had been there. It was quite crowded, but we managed to stay ahead of the crowds.

After the aquarium, we walked on the waterfront and the kids had a great time chasing Dallin and getting their pictures taken. Here are a few shots from the day. I love the candid ones where they are not posing.









What would I do without my 12 year old attiude girl. You gotta love her!





I love these ones! I couldn't get Dallin or Hannah to put their heads in the hole, so we decided we would do it for them. They're going love these!

Can you believe we ran into Doctor McDreamy. I just had to get my picture taken with him!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

dallin was such a great sport to pose for his jellyfish picture! Hahahaha!

that was so fun... now all i want to do is go back and take more pictures! :)

The Dillon 6 said...

still spitting JEALOUS over those pictures. We have to go to Seattle this summer with MY kids. :) AND, more importantly, Becca's new lense. ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! You guys are very photogenic, it's not just the lense. You are a cute and attractive family.

Jolley Family said...

You loser, MCDreamy was mine first. He's my man and you stole him from me. I'm going to beat you up next time I see you.

I love your blog......get becca going again....time for some new material that I can trash talk you on.