Saturday, March 29, 2008

Baseball Opening Day

Hannah got to catch the first pitch of opening day! She did such a great job, and did not look nervous at all. The key word is look. The entire week prior she was a nervous wreck. She kept telling me "I'm not doing it, everyone will be staring at me, and what if I miss the ball." I kept encouraging her and telling her what an honor it was that they asked her to do this. I do not know if anyone knows that about Hannah. She doesn't like to be the center of attention. She has always been our shy one. I am so proud of her and know that she will have a great season.








It's great that her dad is her coach and gets to spend time with her.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

what amazing pictures? who took those?! ha, ha!

way to go hannah! :)

The Mendenhall's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mendenhall's said...

sorry, the deleted comment was from me. I really need to spell check sometimes. What I tried to say was Hannah is so dang beautiful. I still remember her when she was about 4 or so with chubby cheeks and glasses.

The Dillon 6 said...

what a great day! Way to go, Hannah! You better get used to people looking at you, kiddo...you're so pretty!!

The Dillon 6 said...

HANNAH! You're FAMOUS ~ we saw your picture in the Maple Valley Reporter. If you don't have a copy you can have ours. :)