Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Finally!

I thought I would start with what most of our summer consisted of. BASEBALL! Between week night season games and weekend tournaments we watched a lot of baseball. Here are just a few of the many.

Maple Valley Hurricanes














We traveled all over Washington State and Canada.



Dallin played short stop, outfield, and pitched.

I love watching and cheering for my kids.

Dallin was the lead off hitter and had the second highest batting average on the team.

I think Dallin alone went through 20 cases of Gatorade this season.


The famous Incredible Triple XXX Burger!



I don't know where this kid puts his food. He ate that thing in about 10 minutes, plus a large fry and large root beer.

















I don't even know what to say!


Meagan and the girls.



Blake loves to be with his big brother.



It was a great day for skiing.















Meagan and Blake getting some pool time in between games.


What's better than an afternoon nap in the sun.






Even Blake got some game time.







It was nice to have some down time between games.


SLEEP AT LAST!

Yes, we still have four kids. Hannah was in Canada with family. And sorry, I lied. Maybe a little more than a few. Stay tuned, more to come.



7 comments:

Rebecca said...

my nephew is just so dang cool...
that burger is disgusting!! i can't believe he downed the whole thing.
those will be some great memories!

ps... FINALLY!!!

The Dillon 6 said...

we're doin' a little Happy you're bloggin again dance over here. ;)

Great pictures, but my favorite is the one of Stan...I be that gets you bonus points. ;)

Mark and Jennifer said...

That is one HUGE hamburger! Boys at this age can get away with all that food! Ethan, Audrey and Davie also like to be around Dallin!

The Mendenhall's said...

Wow! You actually blogged. I agree with Becca that burger is disgusting!! Looks like you had a fun summer. I love watching Tommy play sports too!

JulieK said...

Love the pictures! It's so fun to see the kids. We'll look for Hannah in the next posting.

If David were to comment it would probably be on the music, The Killers seems to be the latest group he's obsessed with. It goes as far as him reading magazine articles about Brandon Flowers. I think he wishes he was him. :)

ammunk said...

How fun!! I think Robert downed one of those burger too. GROSS!

Jolley Family said...

Great photos! I can totally believe that Dallin ate that whole thing. That kid can eat!